Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Great News!!!

So I decided that since neither of us had written in a while, I would go ahead and put some great news up here.... Both Sterling have gotten new jobs!  I am working up at Burger Bar, and Sterling is working as a server at Chili's!  We are both really super excited about our new jobs!!!  I have been working for about a week now, and I am still finishing up my coaching job at Roy Elementary.  Sterling started working at Chili's this week and is loving it very much.  She feels like she is going to do a really great job and be a great assest to the business.  We also found a place to live when we get married.  We found a basement apartment in Sunset that we really feel like it will be a great place to live.  It is one bedroom, and in a great neighborhood.  The people that live upstairs are really great, and have told us a little bit about the ward and the area.  Only 76 days till we get married!!!

1 comment:

  1. You guys will live not to far from us! Congrats on your new jobs!

    ReplyDelete