Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wonderful Evening!

Ok!  So this is the greatest news EVER!!!!!!!!!  It actually happened two days ago! But we are just now finding the time to write!  By the way, this is Bradley writing on Sterling's computer, as she makes wonderful wedding lists.  So.....  If you didn't get the big news from the last sentence, go look at it again, only closer!  Because, WE ARE ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HOOAAAA!!!!!!!! Anyways, I am going to tell you all about it! So, on Friday I went to the ring store and picked up the ring. It is a beautiful solitaire marquis cut diamond in a cathedral setting.  Here is a picture!


After I went and picked up the ring, I went and
picked up the most wonderful girl in the world.  We then went and did baptisms for the dead in the Bountiful Utah Temple!

The temple was quite busy, but was still oh-so-very-wonderful!  When we got out of the temple, I took her for a walk around the temple grounds.  We stopped on the east side of the temple by the fountain.  We hugged and kissed a little bit before I decided that it was time...  So I then asked Sterling Bo how happy she was, and she said that she was "Blissfully Happy."  I then asked if I could make her even happier, and I knelt down and pulled the ring out of my pocket.  I then asked her if she would marry me, and she squealed like a mouse with a hand over her mouth. I thought that she was going to fall to the ground.  She then said yes, and I stood up and gave her a ginormous hug.  I was still holding the ring at this point in time, and I had to ask if I could possibly put the ring on her finger.  We then kept hugging and kissing and laughing for about another 15 or 20 minutes.  We decided that we should probably go tell our families, so the rest of the evening was spent driving around and calling our family and telling them all about our wonderful evening.  By Saturday night we had broken down and put it up on Facebook.  Our phones started going off like crazy and haven't really stopped since!  It has been the best two days of my entire life, and I am so so so very excited to be able to spend the rest of eternity with the love of my life by my side!  I love you Sterling Bo!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet proposal story- Congratulations to you both!

    ReplyDelete