Wednesday, March 9, 2011

long drive just to pee your pants...

So today was fantastic! Bradley and I had a semi-unplanned day. I didn't have work or school, and Bradley only had to go into work for an hour. So he picked me up at 10:00, we went up to Weber State, and later ate lunch with my momma (she teaches up there, so it was pretty convenient). (Thanks for the Winger's, mom!)

We then decided what we would do for the rest of the day. We picked up Bradley's mom from work, went and picked out a ring, scanned and edited some ultrasound pictures for my friend/cousin's school project, met up with my friend, then headed off to group.

Hm? What's that? "What's this about a ring?!?" you say? Oh... well okay. We went to this cute little place called Aaron's Jewelry in Roy. (It's where Bradley has his watches looked at). They were sooooooo nice, and sat with us for a long time! We picked out a setting, talked about what styles I liked, and we picked out the center stone. It is sooooo pretty! I'm excited, Bradley was excited, it was fantastic. No purchase, and for good reason. Bradley hadn't talked to my dad yet!

So we're on our way to group... and we decide to fore-go group and go visit my dad. After a few hours, Bradley bravely asked my dad if he could talk to him. So what does my dad say? "Depends. You got a quarter?" then they laughed, and my dad got up and started doing stuff around the kitchen! I cleared my throat a few times, then finally I said "Okay, so are you two going to go talk or what?!"... so I stayed in the kitchen with Janet and Bradley went into my dad's office with him. Janet and I giggled and talked about how the conversation in the other room was going, meanwhile (Bradley told me this later, I love you honey!) Bradley about peed his pants when he asked my dad for my hand.

My dad said yes (of course!) and now all that's left is Bradley asking my momma... and that whole business of getting the ring. We're pretty open about this with each other, as you can probably tell...

Bradley, I love you. You are amazing and you make every moment worthwhile! I can't wait to spend my forever with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment