Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Picnic

Well being new to this whole blogging thing, I am not really sure what to do here...  But I wanted to share about my night last night!  It was quite enjoyable.  Sterling and I had a picnic in my living room by the fire in the fireplace. It was a snowy evening and we were supposed to go to family home evening with the singles ward.  With the bad weather and everything, we decided to stay home...  It was a way fun evening in which I beat Sterling in the game of backgammon twice, and I got beat twice as well... We had a quite enjoyable snowball fight with my mom and brother.  After coming in from the snowball fight we decided to make hot cocoa and again sit by the fire!  I only wish that everyday for forever could be that wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey, it will be! I promise! Even if our fireplace looks more like a little SaltCity candle and our food is ramen and grilled cheese! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete