Monday, March 14, 2011

picture show

Well, after a crazy weekend of being chased by wild chinchillas and backpacking through the remote jungles of Kentucky (bwahahaha...), Bradley and I are about to embark on our ninth week of happily-ever-after (still not engaged, thank you!). Tonight was a first... an amazing, wonderful, incredible blow-your-mind first. I'm not sure all the details should be put out in the blogosphere, but I'm going to anyway.

Bradley and I went to a movie and dinner. Yes, that's right, eight weeks of dating and it's our first time setting foot inside one of those new-fangled moving pictures (together). It's amazing! You get color pictures AND sound! No more of this

BEEP!
click
BEEP!
click

stuff.

Okay, but seriously. It was so fun! We snuggled and watched the movie and I got all tensed up and was in total suspense, then when I let go of Bradley's hand it only took about two minutes for blood-flow to return. No, it was not a horror film. We saw "Unknown"... sooooooo good!

We then turned into those jerks who go into a fast-food place ten minutes before close. We ran in to Chick-fil-A, ordered delicious sandwiches, then returned to my house and ate them while watching the nightly news with my momma. Then we kissed and cuddled on the couch for a little bit, and I said goodbye to my wonderful Bradley at the door - where he promptly gave me the assignment to blog about tonight. I daresay it's his turn next time, seeing as how I've blogged the last three times. Eh hem!!!

(Love you, Snookums!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment